Ingredients (for four people)
- 1 roll of phyllo dough
- 150 g SIPO Radicchio and Mushrooms Pesto
- 400 g cooked adzuki beans
- 2 leeks
- 1 tps curry
- Extra Virgin Olive oil to taste
- Whole salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Clean and chop the leeks finely, sauté for 10 minutes over medium heat with EVO oil, salt, curry and pepper, add a little water if necessary.
- Blend the cooked and drained adzuki beans with the leeks to obtain a thick sauce but without lumps.
- If the mixture is too thick or lumpy, add a little hot chickpea stock.
- Now lay the phyllo dough roll on a wooden cutting board and cut into three equal strips, brush each strip with a little water to rehydrate it, at this point stuff the dough by placing a spoonful of adzuki mixture and half a tablespoon of SIPO radicchio and mushroom pesto.
- Now fold the side edges of the dough and roll the whole strip tightly making sure the filling doesn’t fall out, brush the final edge with water to make the dough stick better. Continue until the filling is finished.
- Bake the rolls in a ventilated oven for about 5 minutes at 170 ° C. or until they have become crispy.
- Prepare the sauce by adding all the ingredients into a bowl and mix with a whisk.
- Enjoy the rolls at room temperature accompanied by the agave and tamari sauce.
Recipe created by chef Carla Casali